Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Missed the race on Saturday night

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by HiL_OZ, Oct 3, 2005.

1. I was really looking forward watching the race the usual time on Sunday late night. Unfortunately, I found out early on Sunday morning that the race already took place the night before :(

Did anyone managed to tape the race by any chance?

This would be the only one I missed this season and would really appreciate getting a copy.

2. no but we watched it... was a good race too

3. Well worth hunting down... :D :D :D

4. Yep, I've got it on tape.

Edithvale's a fair way from here, but if you can make it to Fri night coffee the tape's yours.

5. Going to Monday night coffee tonight? I can take it and then do a pass on to Edithvale (not far from me) when I've watched it :D

6. don't miss it if you can!

7. Thank you very much!!!

I’ll send you an email so we can work out how to get the tape.

I really appreciate your generosity as I’ve been taping every race this season and was so disappointed to miss this one.

:biker:

8. Sorry, I can't make it to coffee tonight.

HiL_OZ - let me know if you're coming to coffee at Southbank this Friday, or if you can't make it I can give it to mouth and you can arrange to catch up with him whenever suits.

That gives me a few days to watch the 250's and 125's! :LOL:

9. Unfortunately I will not be able to come on Friday night.

Let me know if sending the tape (as per my email) suits you, and if not then Mouth can pass it on.

Thanks to both of you!

10. Either way, can I watch it too? :) Anyone else have it? :)

11. Once i get the tape i can make a copy for you no problems.