Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Miss Universe is on !

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Someone order these chics a Hungry Jacks Double Wopper Burger meal !! :LOL:
    Gimme a full bodied woman anyday ! :rofl:

Nice perve, but i think i'll go back to Tourist Trophy ! :p

2. Wait until you see the chic dressed in black in the Buell ads, in Aussie bike mags, she makes an Ethiopian look well fed.

I think they'd sell more bikes if they said: "Purchase a brand new Buell today and help us feed our starving models." :LOL:
  3. You would have seen more skin on Penn & Teller: Bullshit! on the other station. Hell of a lot more entertaining as well.
  4. stayed up and watched this--- man those women are beautiful(miss JAPAN(2nd)what a hotty) but dont let them open their mouths -- man what a let down :shock:

but pls DO FEED them the rib cage bone look is not an attractive fashion feature for this summer :p
  5. Once one of 'em do it, the rest have to, so sad, in days gone by women would hide themselves if they looked that wasted and underfed.....
  6. what about miss usa !!
    :shock: she epitomised everything about being a loud annoying american ! She need a 2x4 plank of wood !! :LOL:
  7. I thought she WAS a 2x4 plank of wood... :p