Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Miss Dj ISNT getting suspended

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Miss_dj, Oct 8, 2007.

1. For those that know, i was facing a 6 month suspension for ghost plates...

Well im NOT getting suspended !! WOOOHOOO :grin:
    All i know is that the police officer put the wrong "Code" on the fine and no demerit points are being accumulated, its just monetary!!!!

This is that first bit of luck ive had in a long time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.s Sorry for the short and all over the place post but im too excited so now im going for a ride!)

2. :woot:

i thought you were gone for all money!!
    good news :)
  3. Thank God for scribal errors :woot:.
  4. Hooorayz faw the puleese edjucayshun!
  5. :woot:

Hey, a question for you when you get back... why would obscuring number plates be a suspendable offence?? I thought it was 3 demerit points and a fine...

Enjoy your ride!
  6. ...assuming that's her only offence for this license period, Rob ;)
  7. Miss DJ, now repeat after me!

I will obey the law, untill I get all my points back! :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Good on ya DJ!
  9. your gaggin me?? they are letting you back on the roads?? geezuz!! because a police officer cant remember a code a person who is not responsible enough to use the road is now free and able to do so?? absolutly disgraceful!!!

okay, im kidding. :D congrats jamie, glad to hear mate. maybe catch up for a coffee now you can legally get there huh?
  10. How do you know he put in the wrong code by mistake...he may fancy you and thought he would be nice....and try convince you to go and do naughty things together!
    Any how...good to see your keeping your license as if i remember...it put you in the poo with your job to not have it !!!
  11. Wow you are so lucky Jamie, congratulations :grin:
  12. LOL Ktulu :LOL:

Yes Rob to answer your question. I was on an option letter initially which meant that if i lost a single point in a 12 month period, i would face a 6 month suspension...

Idiot me was doing fine until the bf decided to buy the ghost plates and that was it...
    On the physical fine, i states 3 demerit points but obviously someone was looking out for me this mighty fine year lol
    After speaking to Civic Compliance, the guy said that there are 2 forms of that particular fine... 1 is just monetary and the other is both points and dough... Either way, im very happy...

ANd matti-san, i hereby declare that I will obey the law, untill I get all my points back! LOL :p

Phanoongy - no he didnt fancy me, he was an a$$hole :cry:

Ronin, disgrace - no, one lucky mofo - hell yeah!

Thanks to the rest of you for your well wishes lol :wink:
    Phillip Island, here i come baby...

13. Lucky, now learn from it! This is probably the only break you'll ever get with your licence.

Regards, Andrew.
  14. You lucky lucky girl. :applause:

We'll see you at the GP. :biker:
  15. yes you are one lucky chook :grin:
    glad to see that we will be graced once more by your loveliness on the roads :p
    hope to catch up with you at the GP :)
  16. Thats great news, Suck Sh*t Mr Plod!