Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mirror extenders

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by Mikey213, Jan 4, 2012.

1. I can't see shit out of my right hand side mirror .. and the left isn't so sharp either.. i'm almost 6 foot tall and a big bloke.. and i've adjusted them so many times and still can't see, i do my headchecks but for me thats not enough..

i've only found them on american sites.. and the only thing i can find on an aussie one is for 79$$ which is a bit much for a piece of metal.. anyone who has bought any here know where i can get them? or order them..

2. or if theres enough slack in the cables to allow it, just bolt on some cheap 7/8 MX bars. lots wider
  3. Plenty on ebay, about $25 shipped.
  4. thanks for your help mt1 but i don't think bar end mirrors would be any better... luigi i looked on ebay and only found stuff from the us.. what should i be searching? i was searching mirror extenders..
    ended up rining the local suzuki and ordered some from them $54, hopefully this solves my issues.