Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mirror Extenders for MT-07

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' at netrider.net.au started by Simmo W, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Hi, I rode down to the Elwood practice today and on the way, I noticed that my left side mirror is pretty much useless, can't see past my tall shoulder! Other than 'losing 20 kilos of ugly fat, I'm wondering if any of you experienced guys'n'gals know of the best extenders for my bike?

Thanks in anticipation

2. Sometimes it is just a matter of moving your head and shoulders around. Bike mirrors are never brilliant. Bar end mirrors some people like but they increase your width when filtering.

3. And so it begins. Simmo WSimmo W has been infected with the modding bug.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Hehe, yep Womble! But only coz no matter how I try, I can't lean in such a way that I can see cars in the distance. That's my excuse this week anyway! Next week it'll be Akrapovic exhaust questions :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I can highly recommend the Akrapovic - I love mine.

6. I'll see how the first 6 months goes, if I end up being bored to tears with my exhaust, I might jump for one. But of course I bet when I hear one in person, I'll change my mind!

7. Thanks OC, yes I opted for an eBay height/width extender, reckon I'll need both aspects.

• Like Like x 1
  8.  Top