Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mirboo Nth - Boolarra Rd [VIC]

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by 2wheelsagain, Dec 11, 2007.

1. I'm looking for a nice detour on my way back from Leongatha on Friday and was wondering if this road is sealed or not (I think it is).
    Anyone travel this road, if so whats it like?

2. its a nice tight twisty road with just the odd car to watch out for
  3. IT's sealed, although there are a few rough patches and loose stuff right where you don't need it. I love riding from Mirboo Nth to B'rra via Grand Ridge Rd then turning left onto Foster Rd. Not as tight but still a great ride and views to boot!
  4. Thanks. Just what I was hoping for. Its a shame its so short. :)
  5. Thanks speed, are you suggesting do Boolarra South instead?

EDIT: Map added.

6. If you really wanted to make the ride a tad longer you could do Mirboo Nth Rd to Boolarra, then once you get to B'rra turn right onto Limonite Rd, another nice twisty road, continue on that road till you get to Grand Ridge Rd, turn left, then as I mentioned earlier, left at Foster Rd. All up 20 - 25 min max. Great twisties, just be on the lookout for all the usuals.... cattle out (specially on Limonite Rd) wild life, loose and uneven surfaces. These roads are no spurs. Have fun :grin: