Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Miracle Chain Lube.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by LPCIII, Sep 5, 2006.

1. I decided to lube up my chain this evening (thanks Ktulu for the lube), anyway I was using this Motul Factory Line stuff and it works fantastic, much better than any other lube I have used before. Although this is not a product review and that is not the miracle.

The miracle is this, on the back of the can in the little blurb sections this can of chain lube states that this product is able to give you additional power. That is right, Motul Factory Line will make your chain so friction free that it is supposedly possible to get a wopping 1 addition horse power from your bike.

So needless to say I put on three coats hoping to pull out an extra 3 hp :)

I guess I am now going to have to go out there and get myself some "Type R"stickers to put on my SP2. Maybe they'll give me extra HP as well. :)

Any other suggestions?
  2. Cool! Might have to get some, my VTR could use all the extra HP it can get! :LOL: :LOL:

Oh and as a suggestion you might try painting your bike red, if its not already. :LOL:
  3. Good suggestion pete I'll go and buy some spray cans from bunnings tomorrow. :)
  4. I regularly use the same Motul factory chain lube on my bike. Wow. My bike did not only get extra horse power it is also pulling like a horse now. :eek:
  5. Yeah you better watch out. You don't want all those ponies breaking free at once :)
  6. I think most of the posts in this thread are pulling like a horse!
  7. Damn it...

I don't think it'll work on the Beemer... :LOL: :LOL: