Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Minna slides her "REAR END"

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by Ratbag, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Went for a ride today with Jason ( MOUTH ) - Minna ( Firefling ) - Deano ( PNUT ) and Dave ( fixed )

We all headed down Gippy way with Jason leading since he seems to know where he's going, well that's what he tells us anyway.
    After rounding a corner with a road sign clearly stating we were about to hit an intersection :shock:

Minna decided to go off-road :p

http://rapidshare.de/files/14087880/minna_slide.mpg.html
    10mb file
    hope this one is better :?

click free , let next page load, use the code to make the file link appear after a 30 second wait.

2. Oops :oops:, didn't see that sign approaching an intersection and it caught me out a bit. Lucky I held it upright.

Hey I thought I saw something interesting and went over there for a closer inspection :p

3. Oops!!! Least there wasn't a gutter to hit and some flipping over the bars to be had :shock:

I'm pretty sure I didn't press submit on the message above!!

4. Right hand for the brake minna, right hand. :wink:

Good effort not to hit that sign. Bonus points for you. :grin:

5. My front brake light switch doesn't work but believe me I had both brakes on. If you noticed when I hit the grass, I took the rear brake off and jammed the front brakes on hard. I was actually guiding the bike away from Paul to avoid a collision but hit the gravel patch just behind the left side of him.

6. whoa :shock: lucky there was no passing traffic. nice little slide by the way :grin:

i love that matte black firestorm, looks awesome

7. Queue jumper.

8. phew that was close.. well kept together..

9. Firstly, good to NOT see a fourth Netrider down. Lucky, but also well controlled. Good one 'fling.
    :)

Secondly, I LOVE the camera on helmet - please explain??
    ie Camera type, mounting method etc

I have been thinking of a bike mounted camera to catalogue Adelaide Hills rides ( hadn't thought of helmet mount) :eek:

10. Good stuff Minna :grin: - can't get away with anything these days :p always someone with a camera :LOL:

11. Good to see you stayed upright minna (Would've had the heart racing i'm sure), You can't get away with anything these days ...EVERYBODY has a camera :LOL:

12. She was only doing it to show off ya know. :LOL:

13. Just a helmet mounted camera that connects to a handycam, best setup would be to carry the handycam in a backpack , i have mine in a tankbag.

PM me if you need more info...........

http://www.helmetcamera.com.au/Xtremekit_helmetcamera.htm

http://www.helmetcameras.com.au/

Cheers ratty

>Paul

14. Shit Minna, that was a close call.

Take it easy out there y'all.

G

15. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Minna..

Helmet vision looks good.. Was waiting for a wheelie round
    the bend Ratty :LOL:

16. When a girls gotta go to the toilet, she don't waste no time heading for the tree's :)

17. pmsl Mouth :LOL:

[classic]

18. See it this time Minna? :LOL:
    And what were you looking at on the side of the road just after the sign Paul?

19. Minna of the jungle watch out for that F##**K turn :shock:

20. :LOL: Shouldn't that be 'Minna of the jungle watch out for the F##**K T!' ??? :LOL: