It's probably long overdue, but Cheffie and Brownyy dropped round on the weekend and between the 3 of us we gave the front end of the Minja a bit of a tweak. It was pissin' rain so we went for the alternative workshop option as Brownyy got stuck into the wiring: We stuck on a dash, some headlights and some beasty driving lights. Here it is as of today: Finally, I found a spare rear seat on eBay, reinforced it with some steel, and stuck a topbox mount on it... So I can chuck the Givi seat on when I need to carry stuff, but otherwise people will have to find other reasons to call me a poof: Today I stuck a new relay in, and now my indicators flash all by themselves. Two days of frantically wiggling the switch around to simulate a flasher can is probably just about enough I reckon. Before I left for overseas, I replaced the fork oil, buggered the forks in the process, fixed them up with Roarin's help, stripped and cleaned my calipers with Pete the Pom's help, re-did all the seals and stuck a fresh piston in my master cylinder with Kenny's help, put on braided lines, new discs (thanks anonymous) and pads - but the buggering brake system still doesn't work. I've got a new master cylinder in the post with a bit of luck. Now I just have to put in the water temperature sensor, make the brakes work again, replace the chain and sprockets, extend the throttle and clutch lines and put my MX bars on, fit some fresh rubber and fix whatever I've done to the right hand fork's rebound adjuster screw. Oh, and get the brake lights working. Sigh. It's still a lot of fun to ride though! The list of people who have helped me with this bike recently includes but is not limited to: Cheffie, Brownyy, Kenny, Roarin, Pete the Pom, Sharky and Roger. Gentlemen, you are legends one and all. Beers on me!