Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mini IQ Test

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by pvda, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Here's a one question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend the rest of your day......

There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

Now if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself? Think about it first before scrolling down
    for the answer...

He opens his mouth and says. "I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses."
    If you got this wrong - please pack up your things, turn off your computer and call it a day.

:D :) :LOL: :p :roll: :wink: :D :) 8) :LOL: :p :wink:
  2. MILK!!!!

DOH... :(
  3. OMG I feel so stupid :(

Picturing a blind guy holding his hands up over his eyes.
    Maybe I should sell the storm and get a harley.
  4. Don't feel too bad folks. I work for a company that makes emergency evacuation and intercom systems. I once had a consultant tell me he would not pass a project until there were flashing lights installed above the emergency handsets (that ring at 90dB - and that's pretty loud). Why? So hearing impaired people would know to pick it up. I cannot impress on you enough how serious this guy was. *Sigh*
  5. Ah.. CSI flashbacks...

Repeat after me: "silk, silk, silk."
    wait for response
    What do cows drink?

Apparantly 9/10 people will answer "Milk".
  6. You would have been partially correct if you answer milk is what cows drink...well not cows but calves...it is the same as any breastfeeding mum!!!
    Cows that is adults bovines do drink water but at some point they would have had milk.