Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

millions can't stop you being an idiot.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by flexorcist, Jun 7, 2007.

1. So, $40 million wasn't enough to retire on for Tony Mokbel. One of the most "powerful" people in this country. I couldn't find a picture, but there was one in today's herald sun. Tony Mokbels fake NSW drivers licence, complete with Vicroads logo.

No mention of the fact that you'd have to be freaking retarded to have a fake NSW licence with a vicroads logo on it.

Seriously, if I was going to fake a licence, I'd at least get my states right.

Another 10 points for the Stephen Papas passport, with a legible signature reading: John Cartney.

No wonder big criminals don't have the "respect" they once had.
  2. And you sneak away to live in a country that can extradite you back to Oz. :roll:
  3. I know, escaping from the Greek capital to go and hide in the actual Greek capital. He shoulda gone to South America. Coulda bought his products direct from manufacturer :p

4. I found it soo funny the headline "Not even a bad wig couldnt save Tony Mokbel" :LOL: :LOL: