Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Miley Cyrus - Hot !!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by 2up, Sep 13, 2013.

1. I always thought she was talented and we would all be seeing a lot more of her...and we sure do get to see a lot more of her.

2. Meh, there's a lot better around, but then I didn't watch the whole clip, what would I know.
  3. Reminds me of a quote Henry Rollins on e made about Marilyn Manson
    "if everyone was blind would he have sold any records "

Anyway licking a sledgehammer doesn't really do it for me.

But the 'hype' around this should keep her publicity ticking over
  4. Could say the same for any contemporary pop star of today.
  5. Totally agree.
    The radio stations plays an amazing amount of forgettable songs these days.
  6. Yes. Only one station that I really enjoy listening to for new music is a non-profit sponsor and supporter funded community station. Bit of alternative/indie rock and good electronica without the dubstep rubbish. Trend seems to be heading towards the 60's style of prog rock which is a bit annoying though.
  7. I tend to listen to 3RRR or 3PBS subscriber stations. They have genre specific shows which means I can get a fix of what I like without all the other aural vomit.

I was chatting with a mate the other day. We both use to collect records and were talking about the lost art of Album Covers. There is hardly anything memorable these days.
  8. Is she over 18 yet? If so, yes she is hot! Smokin'! I like the short hair too. And damn she's got super white teeth.

If she's still under 18, I have no idea what you are talking about. ;)
  9. I think she's 20 now.
  10. Alright! Giggity Giggity Goo!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2