Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mighty Car Mods season 4 Finale

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Ljiljan, Dec 15, 2012.

1. It's been a while since Marty and Moog have been here (think last time I saw moog post was about the postie bike on the train thread), God knows they've got enough of their own stuff to do. They put out season 4 finale yesterday or today. Sometime.

I want one of those natio stickers. Properly want.

Available in 1080p on youtube.

2. excellent!
  3. Makes me want to buy a golf
  4. I really like the R32's as it is and the GTI's have certainly proven themselves as a worthy hot hatch. Shame they are so damn expensive.
  5. Being on my p-plates still, I dream of being able to own an r32 (seeing as they're p-plate legal and all)
  6. I just want the engine. Someone else can have the rest of it.
  7. golfs are shit, tried to do a bit of a launch in a gti (manual) and it went into limp mode with no boost and check engine light then took 3 weeks to fix.

Sorry, can someone explain the point of a car if it cant handle a moderalty fast get away from the lights with out exploding, and this was a stock, dealer serviced lady driven car from 2007 or something.

No feel either.

Subaru 4lyf.
  8. What ended up being the problem with it? My cousin has a '10 gti and he pushes it hard with no issues.

I agree though, would rather and rexxy over a gti if I had a choice
  9. #9 Ljiljan, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    So the fact that you couldn't do it means it's the cars fault? I see... Definition of user error here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_error

Also, there is a blue r32 that likes to hang around William St and Darlinghurst Rd that wouldn't care to agree.
  10. Well im pretty sure i know how to drive Lilley despite what you might assume, if i can launch a non turbo subaru properly i can launch a FWD shopping trolley with a leaf blower stuck on. Not sure what was wrong with it as it wasnt exactly my car but some kind of turbo shitting itself situation. It is a rsa built car though, and they are well known to have many quality issues.
  11. i actually kinda like what they have done with it,
    id never do it to my own car...
    but tis definetly got a attractive factor to it
  12. Reminded me of this sweet looking rx7 from the UK

13. No, I definitely prefer the golf to that. A golf is a car you can junk the way they did - there's only been 35 million of them around - an rx7 isn't.
  14. I agree with you, but considering they drift this thing, it sorta works in their favour, since if they bang it up it just adds to the ratty look they're going for