Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

midweek sickie

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by DuHAST, Jul 19, 2005.

1. anyone taking a midweek sickie to ride in the sunshine that the BOM has forecast for wed/thu ?

midday start, flinders & portsea back beach via scenic route of mornington.

3.8 sickies in credit, how thrifty have i been lately.

2. I've used mine up :(

Guess I could call in dead instead :LOL:
  3. I am taking one today so no hope of getting another one later in the week :)
  4. Had a real one yesterday and think I should have stayed home today too. Didn't even ride when I had the chance, I must be ill.

Have fun though, nothing better than a mid-week blat.
  5. Mid-week NON-SICKIE

My Mid-week non-sickie is to drive from Sydney to Moree then to Tamworth the next day and then back to Sydney and home to Wollongong on Saturday. because it's for work, I have to go by car, boo hiss!!!! :cry:
  6. Manged to get my 'ration ride' in yesterday - an hour amongst the Helmeted Honey Eaters home turf.
  7. i called in sic yesterday
  8. Ooooh, I was SO going to take one this week...
    What happened?
    I got SICK!!! Hence I am now at work. (I'll be damned if I'm going to waste a good sickie in bed!)
  9. I work arvo's so i just go for a squirt before work .
  10. I'll need to take my bike in for a new front tyre at some point during the week. Perhaps, scrub it in if the weather is fine. :D
  11. I was off sick all last week... I dont think they'd like it if I took more time off :p