Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mid Week Funny #2 Parrot Fashion

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by rc36, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Jane's dishwasher had stopped working so she called the service company to arrange for some to visit an fix it. As she had to go to work on the day of the repair, she left a note for the repair man's office that said. "The key is under the mat. When you've finished, leave me the account and I'll mail the checques straight away. Oh, by the way, don't worry about my bulldog, he's harmless. But do not, under any circumstances, talk to the parrot."

When the repair man arrived at the apartment he found that Jane owned the biggest, meanest-looking bulldog he'd ever seen. However the dog didn't seem to be bothered and sat in the corner quite contendtedly while the dishwasher was repaired.

The parrot, however, drove him crazy, squeaking and squawking and making his life hell while he was trying to concentrate on the job. It swore and called him all sorts of horrible names. Finally, the repair man could stand it no longer.

"Shut up, you stupid, ugly bird!" he yelled. To which the parrot replied.

"Get him, Spike."
  2. PMSL!!! Thats a classic!