Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mid Life Crisis

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by cruisingal, Mar 29, 2007.

1. When I was married 25 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blonde.

Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed.

Aren't older women great. They really know how to solve your mid-life crises....

2. Dammit.. didnt realise i was in jokes and humour and confused me :LOL:

3. :rofl: Bet that seemed a bit bizarre when reading it then :LOL:

4. lmao dats pretty funny :)

5. Thanks for posting it, it's so funny :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I am going to show that to my husband and that will cure his mid life crisis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

6. that is pretty funny... i got a question for you wang chung ARE THOSE REAL!!!! :grin:

7. They are, but they're not HIS :rofl:

That's a good'un CG, love it :LOL:.

8. And as a third time husband.....it's true too :cry:

9. thats what plastic surgery is for, you gotta upgrade as you go along, DUH