Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mickey the Geek (or, the 'Terminator Salvation' Thread)!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by hornet, Jun 6, 2009.

1. We all know Mickey's a real geek, but he just messaged me, on his Blackberry thingo, from a theatre where he is watching Terminator, and showing a mate how clever the technology is!!! He said he'll give us a movie review after :LOL:.

2. micky is hilarious

Not as funny as Ktulu
  3. Saw terminator tonight, was a ok and fun movie, not great not bad, my reveiw would be tainted by the fact i had my legs crossed for 3/4's of it busting to pee
  4. Terminator Salvation is the best movie ever !!!
    So totally awesome !

Action all the waaaay !!! Very clever with the whole Terminator manufacturing thing . . . i'd like to see the sequel where the T-X model is made ! ;) :grin:

Only thing I didn't like about it . . . . it has just made the confusion worse with the whole space-time continuim thing ! with Reese is his dad that is a teenager when he met him and got sent back in time and all that crap ! :LOL:
  5. And old footage used to make a arnie cameo was pretty cool
  6. I think the next Terminator movie should explain how they capture a T-1000 101 and sends it back to the past.

It was also pretty cool how John Conner pays tribute to G'N'R You Could Be Mine. :grin:

The movie rocked !!!
  7. better than Transformers???
  8. hmmmm, got a point there ! It could be just a passing fad like my assessment of Wolverine ! :grin:

Let's say its an epic awesome movie ! . . . just like Snakes On A Plane ! :LOL: (i love that movie)

Paul, can you change the topic title - make this the Terminator Salvation discussion topic thread !