Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Michael Schumacher's comeback halted by motorcycle injuries

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by waedwe, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Story Here

damn i wanted to see what he could get out of the car compared to the others who have done nothing in the ferrari all year
  2. I'm overwhelemed with grief :roll:
  3. It's amazing. Two podcast/forum sites I visit have predicted the two significant motorsports announcements this week. Formula1blog and Motogpod both speculated on Schumacher and Stoner respectively.

Now, with ticket sales to Valancia up because of the Schumacher announcement last week, how mad will the Spanish be now that both Alonso and Schumacher won't be racing?
  4. Totally.
  5. Hopefully Gene gets a run. I'd like to see how much he's improved whist being the tester. :grin:
  6. I thought Gene was a cheque book racer !
    Isn't Luca Badoer the Ferrari test driver ?
  7. Likewise. We waved goodbye to the cheat, I hope he stays good-bye'd.
  8. Luca di Montezemolo chose Badoer :roll:

The man is older than hornet :p
  9. ... and the problem with that is.... ? :rofl:
  10. Schumacher's not an fool I wonder whether he just wasn't quick enough anymore...
  11. He's always been a pain in the neck so we shouldn't be too surprised.
  12. That thought did cross my mind...you might be right.
  13. This is kind of annoying, I was looking forward to seeing how he went.

How dare he use simple neck pain to ruin my entertainment, same goes for Stoner and his tummy bug or whatever. :p
  14. teaspoon of cement hey
  15. Is anyone older than Hornet?
  16. It would be interesting to see how Badoer goes !
    Like he is 38years of age and has not raced F1 since 1989 ! :shock:
    He has been doing GT, LeMans races and is Ferraris test driver for years now . . . but I won't be looking out for him.

I wonder what the sport betting margins are for him to be in the points ?
  17. I doubt lack of speed was the problem, Schuey was lapping quicker than the 2009 spec car in a 2007 spec car with GP2 slicks fitted at the test. Even on his worst day he's still better than 3/4 of the drivers on the grid.