Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Michael Dunlop gets a Hutchy Surprise!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Q3Arena, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Yikes!!

2. If you listen carefully you can hear Hutchy say "Kiss my ass, slow coach". Apparently Mr Dunlop then got the hump with his slow machine, quit yamaha and went to BMW. True story.

(I may have made up the kiss my ass bit)
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Meh, still slower than LionzLionz through St. Ives.
    How is the license these days?
  4. 'Fragile' may be the most appropriate description my friend.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Clearly winning is very important to Dunlop!! If anyone knew whether the R1M was going to get up to speed or not he would.

Now he has to get his ass into gear on the BMW. I suppose they basically know his set up from last year as a good starting point.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I think it's going to be pretty close this year, and as usual the footage should be awesome to watch.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Can't wait :)
  8. I was just reading that there has been a death during practice this year already.

The French guy Franck Petricola. Poor bugger had not long recovered from an almost career ending crash the year before at the Northwest 200.

Very sad.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Became a Hutchy fan after watching closer to the edge. Quiet, softly spoken, then rips everyone a new one out on the track / road. Brilliant.