Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

merry xmas all

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by fred_kroft, Dec 23, 2006.

1. If you believe in that stuff.

Just writing to say thankful for your company (either on the road or in pen). It's been
    a great year of riding. I look forward next years ride events.

Nb/ Look out for the SA Club E ride (announced), for those that can join.
    Just for something different, they are _not_ taking us up Greenhill road again ;)
    (Sorry RoadRage, just stirring ya ;).

2. *ahem*

off topic....

merry christmas to you toooooo! :)
  3. Its the season to be drunk, eat to much, argue with relatives and fall down,
    Fa la la la la.......

Merry xmas everyone. :grin:
  4. Merry Christmas everyone!!! And have a happy new year too! :grin:

Please take care on the roads - whether riding or driving.

5. Meh - I do this all year 'round :LOL:

Merry xmas to all :beer:
  6. i'm soooooo pleased that i actually decided to get my licence this year, followed months later by getting my bike - cause it meant i not only embarked on a great adventure (at 45) but also have met such a great bunch of people.....

happy christmas to all u guys from me too - looking forward to next year
  7. Have a safe and happy christmas everyone.

Special thoughts and wishes to our recovering fallen riders and hope to hear of great improvements and a fresh start for the new year. :angel:
  8. [​IMG]

To all, enjoy the festive season, & most importantly of all Stay Safe.
  9. Merry Christmas all, and have a safe and happy new year.

And thanks heaps to all of you who gave me a tonne of support this year. It is greatly appreciated.

10. At risk of looking like a familyless/friendless loser, I will wish everyone a Merry Christmas today, not tomorrow!!!!

So, Merry Christmas guys!!!!

Ride/drive safe PLEASE!!! & don't forget not to drink & drive/ride...
  11. Merry Christmas......
    .................Bah Humbug. :p
    You can all go and get pissed,
    I know i am! :wink:

12. have a safe & happy one :wink:
    :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:roses: :roses: :roses:

\:D/ \:D/

RIDE SAFE :biker:
  14. On behalf of all the Management............well, the both of us ;)

And our terrific mods, we would like to wish everyone an extremely Merry Christmas and a quiet Boxing Day to assist in ridding of all the blood out of our alcohol;)

15. As I sit here at work monitoring systems that ensure that our Christmas trees stay lit, that our fridges keep running so the Christmas turkey doesn't go off, that the beer stays cold, I reflect on what's come and gone and what lies ahead. So far, it all looks OK.

Merry Christmas to everyone and hope everyone has a great New Year.
  16. Merry Christmas all.
  17. Thanks for keeping us all powered up Marty. I suppose someone has to do it :?

All the best, and will catch up in the New Year :)
  18. Have a Merry and Blessed Christmas, one and all, and among your festivities, please consider Jesus Christ, who though he was rich, yet for our sakes he became poor, that through His poverty, we might become rich......
  19. I got up early enough to see we had a white Christmas here!!!…..

Now all we have is a very wet Christmas!!!

Even so merry Christmas to you all, I hope you all have a good day of drinking and try not to eat too much….