Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Merry Christmas and Safe riding!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Captn Spock, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Just wanting to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a new year. Also be safe on the roads and ride safe.

Special shout out to friends/mates I have ridden with this year. In no particular order, Merry Christmas
    StueyRowls goddie aussieak
  2. Same to you, your family and the whole netrider community. Hope you all have a great Christmas and a fantastic new year. Be safe.
  3. #5 Captn Spock, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  4. Have an awesome Xmas mate. You and your family!
  5. Same from mine to yours!! (y)

And a safe & happy Christmas to all riders out there (Not just our little community :))
  6. Thanks Spock! And Merry Xmas to all....
  7. Cheers Captn Spock! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday season (and beyond!) too...

The same goes for all of the wonderful Netriders who I've met over the last couple of years.. It's been great riding with you so far, and I look forward to many happy rides in future :)
  8. I love youse guys and girls, every single oneofyas!

9. Ho, Ho Ho (no not that sort of Ho) and Merry Xmas to all.
    Or should that be :
    Live Long and Prosper
  10. Merry Christmas Spock to you and family. Thanks kindly for the felicitations. I respond for all our two wheel brethren and because I am feeling suitably magnanimous and expansive that includes scooter riders, harley riders and owners of Kawasakis :p :happy: :happy:

Stay Safe All.
  11. A wonderful Seasons Greetings to you as well Captn Spock It has been a pleasure riding and being mentored by you this year.
  12. I haven't been out on many rides as yet but I have met quite a few of you at Saturday morning practice and what a great bunch of people you all are:)(y). A very Merry Christmas to everyone and a safe New Year. Just remember if you do have a big night on the turps sleep it off it's just not worth it cheers rob:riding:
  13. Merry Christmas to you and your family Captn Spock and all netriders :D

I wish everyone safe and enjoyable riding over the holiday season!
  14. Merry christmas to you and your family Vivek, thanks for the rides and pointers along the way, and patience on the snowy ride, keep well, keep safe, and get that little camera for your son to hook up on his trike and get a bub's perspective on hooning lol
  15. May all netriders, families, and loved ones, ok, ok AND the mother in laws too ;) may you all have a safe and nerry christmas and a safe and happy new year. Thank you to all that have helped me along my riding life so far, most recent GreyBM, streetmaster, MMMTS, the list goes on and on and on, I dont know about the mid life crisis theory, maybe the term should be changed to a 'change of lifestyle' [cant take changeof life from the girls, they'd get upset] :)
    anyway folks, be safe, keep smiling :)
  16. Thanks Captn Spock We had some good rides together and some interesting times :)

Best wishes to you for the festive season and the same goes to all my netrider friends, You guys and gals are awesome.
  17. Thanks captain spock, same to you.
    Special thanks to all the sat practice people - you have done a lot to make bike riding not just a way of transport, but also a fun hobby for me.

Just put my bike to sleep for the next 3 weeks.
    Happy christmas everyone :)
  18. #20 zol, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    Thanks mate, Hope you have a Great Xmas and holidays as well. dryfter has also purchased a Strom, us three will have to go out one day for a ride as The Three Gleemigos or The Glee Amigos, haha.