Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by mon_4u2c, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Hi all

Well i've had my L's for 1 month now and i feel i am ready to hit the highways/traffic

Is there any Mentors/Tutors/Buddies out there around the Revesby area that can help?

2. If i have my license i'd be up for it.
  3. Looks like majority of those guys are based in Melbourne...
  4. No idea where Revesby is! And I'm only on my Ps so I'd fall under 'buddy', but I'd come be your anti traffic/ba$tard companion sometime... if its reasonably not entirely far away from me :) I'm up north.
  5. Down Padstow, Riverwood, East Hills way...
  6. Yep thats correct!
  7. Yup sure (i'm on my l's too)... so i'll be your buddy... how does saturday arvo sound?
  8. I live in Liverpool but I work in Riverwood and play cricket in Padstow. When i get my bike back (hopefully in the next week or two) i could go out with you a few times. Also if you can come out i go out with a few different groups from Liverpool Krispy Kremes, n theres normally a fair few L n P platers there.

Just PM me if your interested.

9. hahahahaha be warned - they're fast rides!!
  10. Now Now james ! :p :LOL:

Can't wait to ride :LOL: :grin:

Have fun people & take care!!
  11. hahahaha then ones matchstick leads are fast!! learnt that the hard way on my proper ride!! Was a good experience, got to know the bike, and got to know how it feels to follow Phizog :cool:
  12. oh ok lol . yes you do learn if you follow someone just dont pick up there bad habbits!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

do u lean into corners james?

13. :rofl: LMAO, i don't know whether to take that as a compliment or something i should feel ashamed of myself about, lol.

I don't always ride that fast, if you want me to take you or anyone else out for a few rides at quite a sane pace where i can give you some pointers i'm more then happy too. :)
  14. A+++ mentor, will use again :D

Pity about the lack of licence, so he mentors without a motor :D
  15. hhahahahaha that's a compliment mate!!! :woot:
  16. After yoose guys get together for a ride, give us a bit of a report on how it goes.
    Remeber to ''ride your own ride'', no hooning...and talk to each other at breaks heaps so that you can make the most of what you might learn from each other.
    If questions come up, ask the Mentors for some advice or guidance, lest you begin to develope the wrong or incorrect habits, eh. :shock: :)
  17. :WStupid:

What Raven said, very good advice :cool:
  18. Keeps your eyes open, next learners round trip will be added by me tonight, so it'll be up in the forumns in a day or to :grin:
  19. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

*i'm just a tad excited... i can't make the one this weekend :( *