Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Mentor ride request

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by trinity, Nov 8, 2007.

1. I am due an RDO next week it can be any day. I was wondering is anyone available for a mentoring ride? Please please please :grin:. Feel free to PM me.

2. hi trinity might be able to do tuesday but it will be late notice need to get the cruiser to service and RWC then put deposit on new bike.
    i can call you during the day unless you get a bettr offer
  3. Sorry Trinity...I can only get out on week-ends...otherwise I'd be willing to have a ride with you.
    PM me if you want to try a time on a week-end, ok. :)
  4. DENIED!

:p sorry couldnt resist :grin:

i'll have a chat next time i see you, bout the Ps. its p!ss easy though, you'll be fine.

and if you dont have anyone mentoring you for the RDO, let me know when ur having it, and i'll be happy to teach you some (bad habits :twisted: ).

5. :LOL:

You're already teaching me bad habits, why do you think I need some mentoring :wink:

I think I've been spending far too much time with you lately my last post on the coffee thread reads like one of yours :shock:.

PM'd you re day off & ride.
  6. Not sure about the mentoring bit - but happy to accompany you on a ride if its in the arvo on tues :)
  7. I could probably go for a ride Thurs or Fri if you don't go Tues. PM if you want.
  8. From what I've hard, Trinity would like more rather than less.
  9. To quote someone else.....mmmmm, group fun. My favourite. :LOL:

So I have Tuesday off, it seems to suit a lot of people & the weather forecast is great. This is not looking like being a mentoring thing now just a day of riding.

BB be great to ride with you in the arvo. Anyone else that has time is welcome...the more the merrier :twisted:. I'll be riding in the morning too.

Be warned I'm still slow but I'm working on it!
  10. So we hear. Remember, to come first, first you have to finish.

Anyway, I'd love to come with you...oh, hang on, can't. I'll be between Jindabyne and Lakes Entrance on Tuesday. Never mind, I'll be there in spirit.
  11. I'm a safety girl...don't care if I'm last as long as I finish!

:cry: some other time perhaps?

From what I hear channeling your spirit may be of great benefit to my riding! Now how exactly do I manage that :-k
  12. A day of riding on Tue would be good... I'll keep an eye out....
  13. Freudian slip? :LOL:
  14. what can i say, i rub off on people :p

hmmm. got ur msg. i shall reply when its a sane hour :shock:

whats 1 day extra when its already been two weeks :LOL: i'll book the AAMI thing for wednesday, ive got NOTHING on tuesday, so a full day riding sounds peachy :grin: :grin:

did i mention i like group fun too? :grin: :p :LOL:
  15. Sorry guys but don't count me in for Tuesday, do your thing, have fun & be safe :cool:
  16. :eek: i thought u were kidding when u said ur never riding with me again? :cry: