Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Men ARE smarter, so there!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by rc36, Aug 26, 2005.

1. i knew that..... :LOL:
  2. oh, Dr Irwing.....it's difficult to be uncomfortable. Let's just keep it equal and continue the bedroom antics. I know the 5 IQ points won't make my back any stronger!!!! :p
  3. Bhaaaa I don't believe that at all.
    ummmm any nice lady out there up for a date Sat night :roll:
  4. "Men have larger brains than women by about 10 per cent .." - Big Headed springs to mind ...

"Men are more intelligent than women by about five IQ points on average, making them better suited for tasks of high complexity"

Funny how it doesn't mention what we all know - that Men can only handle ONE task at a time ..... high complexity or not - at least Women can multi-task efficiently, and get heaps more done, thankyou very much :twisted:

(ps - and not afraid to take the bait!)
  5. Of course we're more intelligent, how many motorcycles have women invented? :p
  6. Perhaps that's why men achieve more in the end - instead of mis-managing their brain power and diverting attention to trivial pursuits, men are able to focus on the task at hand a come up with a real solution very quickly.

7. tel ume something i dont know.GO THE BOYS
  8. Two MEN produced the findings, one of whom said he was "uncomfortable" with them. What's the bet he has a less than patient lady at home, and possibly also a teenage daughter!! lol
    I wonder where he's sleeping tonight??
    "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" William Congreve
  9. That's the one - thanks Hornet
  10. posted it in the other thread, too, you're welcome!!!
  11. I wonder if the study included anything about women and sense of humour????
    Seems to be plenty of it in here tonite.