Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

memphis shades trigger lock mounting kits

Discussion in 'Cruisers' started by 3lud13, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Have been looking around at screens and mounting kits lately and wondering if anyone knows if any of the memphis kits will fit.
    I have a 2015 hyosung gv650classic just went out to measure the forks and they range from 57-70mm where the fork clamps would need to sit now being a hyosung they don't specifically have a kit available but wondering if anyone would know if any other kits might fit.
    Might seem like a stupid question to some but I know the fork clamps from memphis are adjustable so figure they should fit but Im not sure if the forks on my bike are comparable in size to other bikes or not as I am only new to bikes.

2. Well I feel like abit of an idiot on closer inspection I discovered that is just a plastic cover not the actual fork leg dimensions might have to look into removing that cover over the weekend if I get a chance so I can find out the correct dimensions
  3. Sorry off topic but hows the Hyosung? Looking at getting one for the misses. Might be worth calling your closest dealer and getting specs on manufacturers screen and find something similar?
  4. Honestly I think its a great bike specially for the price. I have found most people that have bad things to say about it are comparing it to a 650 yamaha vstar which I guess is its closest competition but my hyosung cost me 7k onroad and a vstar is closer to 12k I believe so I wouldn't even call it competition as such.
    Ive put 5k on the clock and owned it a month the first week rode brisbane to melbourne on it plenty of riding around town and couldn't be happier.
  5. Good to hear, theres a second hand one for 5000 but still not 100% sure. Thanks for your feedback