Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Hi guys,

I was just wondering if netrider has any stores in the sydney/wollongong area of NSW where you can recieve discounts if flashing the card. I'd just like to know so i can decide if it is worth getting one or not.

Also on the form it asks for a member number! How the hell do i know what this is??? lol

Josh 8)
  2. A once off only $5 processing free for free m/ship? I guess I'd join just to show my support for Netrider and be apart of the community that provides such an excellent free resource to riders :)

But to discounts specifically, many of the partners are australia wide with online ordering so it matters not where you live. No bricks 'n mortar shops outside Victoria, but we are more than happy for you, or anyone, to approach any store or business an invite them to register/apply as a Netrider partner via https://netrider.net.au/?page=partners#add

As to the m/ship form .. you can't put anything in there for new applications. It's only used to display m/ship number to those that are editing/updating their current m/ship details.
  3. ok thanks Mouth thanks for that info! Looks like i'm going to join up as soon as i finish typing this message.

*EDIT* change that to have signed up!!!! Kepp up the good work guys. This is an excellent forum and one of the most valuable motorbike oriented assets on the net.

P.S. looks like i'm going to be hassleing my local bike shops to join up.