Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Biker Boy, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Please excuse my ignorance. I am still very new to this forum, I am wondering what the difference is between a member and a registered user. Probably more to the point, how would one become a member if one chose to? (or maybe it is not a choice, rather a privilege that is granted by netrider)

2. Links on the left, membership ;).
    One off cost of $10, and is useful at the forum level mainly for using the for sale section etc, and for using tapatalk, but some partners to the site give discounts at their store. Theres a list under preferred partners.
  3. oops sorry. Should have looked harder before posting. Cheers.
  4. Biker boy it would also help us if you posted to the correct forums and not wherever you like.
    This post for example belongs in site discussion, you also post a lot of irrelevant stuff in general discussion.
    Take the time to look through each area, read the stickies and educate yourself so that we don't lock or move your threads all the time.
  5. Sorry smee. I am still new and I am trying to put threads in the correct areas. Apologies once again.
  6. No worries mate take your time :)

7. where did smee go, what did u do with him ??????????????? :D