Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

members near by ?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by phil1972, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is there any members in the CRANBOURNE / FRANKSTON area ? If so maybe we could meet up at the Langy pub for chats now & then ...... :grin:

2. There are quite a few around the Frankston/Cranbourne/Narre Warren area.
  3. There's heaps of us, well I'm a bit further south.

can't commit to regurlar meetings due to family stuff but build it and they will come.
  4. PFFFT us Berrrrwick people dont mix to well with cranny/Narre people

:LOL: :LOL: :p :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Yeah don't wander too far from the gene pool hey? :p
  6. Have you seen Bob's genes? *shudder*
  7. I'm in frankson area ;)

8. thk god for that.... :wink:

don't what you Berwick upstarts around our area... :wink: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. i'll be in it when possible.

will i need protection?
  10. What about the opposite?
    I'm up in Woodend and keen to join up with some other riders in the general area for rides.
  11. Im up for it, when are we getting pissed at the Langy?
  12. What's a langy? :?
  13. The Langwarrin pub which was earlier mentioned as a meeting spot
  14. so whos coming ?
  15. One day when the wife isn't working weekends you're on!!

I'd like to go up the GOR early one Saturday morning.

Leave Werribee at say 5am, get to the GOR nice and early, (beat Ma & Pa Kettle in their HZ Kingswood with their bowling hats on the parcel shelf on their way to Maccas for Breakfast :p) up to Lorne for breakfast at the Arab then back through Deans Marsh.
  16. I'm in the same area.

Actually a couple of nights back I saw two sportsbikes (one ZX6R, one something else) turn off down streets less than a kay from my place - guess there's a few down here!
  17. That was one of the best rides i've EVER done.
    I was staying down at Lorne for just one night with the girlfs family, and i decided to get up at the crack of dawn and get some riding done. Woke up at 6:30, through on the gear and ended up doing Lorne to Apollo Bay and back again twice! Only met 3 cars the entire time; best, and i mean BEST ride i've ever had. I ended up timing myself after the first leg, and managed to knock a minute or so off my subsequent runs (not that i was racing or anything, just attempting to ride more fluently).
  18. any 1 interested in coming ... ( Arthurs seat )
    SUNDAY : )
  19. Yes to odd catch-ups for coffee, can't commit to Sun (GF's birthday) - see how it goes.

Be good to catch up!
  20. Cant come this sunday, will be rite in a couple of weeks when I get out of this fcuking sling.
    dont you have to take the boy to footy or has the big fella retired (hope i got the rite phil) :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.