Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by dirtysouth, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Hey guys

Been in melbourne just over a year originally from nz. I'm in the prosses of converting my licence and sitting my l's. Thanks for a great resource of information

2. Welcome to NR!

3.  Top
  4. Welcome to Australia, and to our Netrider..

5. Welcome mate/ what are you riding?

6. Welcome to NR.

7. Nothing as yet still looking. i like the look of the gs500 or maybe somthing in the 250 size. Just reading old threads looking for advice on that one

8. welcome aboard :]

9. Good plan- plus go sit on and ride as many as you can.

10. Welcome to NR...

11. So ls test a deca this Saturday slightly nervous for some reason. anyway I went into naps today I've been looking at the Rs taichi gear online and walked out with a jacket, gloves and a helmet successful result. Anyway the jacket is mesh and after some research I'm wondering if I should return it for something a bit more multi season? It's got a wind stopper liner and I can fit a thermal layer under it will this work for comuting in melbourne

12. Just get a outter rain cover, you'll be fine

13. You can pick some DriRider over gear up from a local store. Essentially its a rain jacket / pants that goes over your existing setup.. They also fit neatly in a tailbag or under your seat if you have room.

14. Welcome to the forum and a lifetime of addiction!

15. Ls test done passed easy. Next step is to buy a bike

• Like Like x 1
  16. Congrats on passing