Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by westcoaster, Jun 8, 2010.

1. coming back from last years moto gp,,the main freeway just coming into melbourne,,4 lanes wide i think,,,,semi trailer on my right,,black 4wd on my left,,,light truck tailgating me from behind,,,and although i was level with the driver of 4wd,,,the woman simply changed into my lane,,horrified seeing her looking straight ahead,i am in the space between her and the semi,,while trying to get behind this idiot to survive !!!! her rego was something like "meow 1 ",,,,,it took every bit of my skill not to wear that wheel of the semi trailer...

2. like,,,,,,,,,,,,,, last year that happened?,,,,,,,,,
  3. lay off guys, he just joined, fair dinkum
  4. all his posts have lots of ,,,,,,,,,,,, 's?

5. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

But nah, good work avoiding being hurt. Next time try to read the traffic a bit better and don't allow yourself to be boxed in.
  6. Sitting next to a woman is risky. Sitting next to a woman in a 4WD is suicidal.

You now know for next time :)
  7. his commas on the keyboard is stuck, it happens.
  8. Well done keeping it together mate,,
  9. Funny, I honestly remember seeing that number plate... we all commented on it during the weekend - she almost took one of us out !
    Talk about a stray pussy !
  10. Beware of personalised plates...you know what the difference is between an echidna and a car with personalised plates?

With the car, the pricks are on the inside :)
  11. Haha, top shelf boy.racer (y)