Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melbourne Tattoo & Body Art Expo : September 2011

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Lazy Libran, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Date: Friday, 16/09/11 12:00 PM - Sunday, 18/09/11 7:00 PM

Description: Based on the Sydney Tattoo & Body Art Expo, the largest tattoo convention in the Southern Hemisphere, the Melbourne Tattoo & Body Art Expo will showcase over 130 of the best tattoo artists from Australia and overseas all will be tattooing at the show, tattoo contests, live entertainment, lifestyle & clothing vendors.

Admission
    Single Day $25.00
    2 Days $40.00
    3 Days $50.00

Opening Times
    Friday 16 and Saturday 17 September 2011
    12pm to 10pm

Sunday 18 September 2011
    11am to 7pm

Website URL: Tattoo Expo

2. This sounds like a goer, have my design in my head just need to drag it out to reality.

Could be some inspiration to be found here.

3. I recon I'd like to go to that... now which day am I free....

4. Why not go after Saturday practice (17th)? I'd be up for it.

5. I'm heading in on the Saturday, gonna suss me out some new ideas to add to the collection :0)

6. I know what I'm going to get so I probably won't go but then again, I just might.

7. might go,.... interested in some tatts an d whatnot

8. lets head in on the Saturday after the Elwood Session

9. Maybe get a group discount? :p

10. no i am not gettiong a NetRider Logo tattoo with you LL hahaha

11.  Top
  12. it won't match my other ink that's all
    hahaha

13. hmmm. what to get for a Collingwood supporter? I know, you get get the NR tattoo, but just spell it wrong... ;)

14. You are a funny man! :D

I want to get a tattoo involving my zodiac. Or might look for some inspiration at the expo.

15. Like that Geelong Supporter that went and got a "Grand Finallist 2008" tattoo before the game....whoops.

16. really?? haha... wanker. Some people are just plain stupid.

17. dead set. he also had the logo with grand finallist 2007 and added the GF 20508 under it...haha knob

18. I worked with a guy (Collingwood supporter, but, that's just a side issue ;) ) who had done a self tattoo on his forearm of a knife or something with "Death before Dishonor" under it... only, he'd misspelled "before", tattoo'd a line thu it and wrote it again. Funny as hell.

19. just remembering this story as well:

When a player first gets picked to play for Aus in test cricket, they get a number (the number player the are to play for Aus). When (I THINK it was) Michael Slater got picked, he went and got "his" number tattooed on himself. The problem was, Glen McGrath was pick for the same test, and they assigned the numbers alphabetically for the guys picked in the same test. Hence Slater was after McGarth, and he go the wrong number tattoo. I think he managed to make a deal with McGarth to officially have their numbers swapped to reduce his retardedness.

20. hahaha i never knew that!!

if you want a diverse range of reactions go up to any chick with a butterfly tattoo (there are plenty of them) ond say "Hey, thats a cool looking moth !!"