Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melbourne] Pirelli DRC retailers & prices

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by arc, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Been quoted between $490-$505 fitted for front 120/70/17 and rear 190/55/17. RRP I'm told is $220 front, $330 rear ($550). I believe there was a special price last month.

Which retailers do you recommend in the Melbourne area (pricing & fitting $'s would be nice to know)?

2. ^^ Anything around $500 is DAMN cheap!!
    I can get em' fitted for $530.00.

3. ive said it before and ill say it again...im sorry , with the dollar going up and prices coming down etc..it still staggers me why motorbike tyres do not come down and are still the same price as they were last year and we are getting buggered !!
    So I get mine from the states, last ones i go were pilot powers 2ct for $308 to my door, and then fitted them myself., i refuse to pay over $500 for a set of hoops fitted, its just bullshit!
    pair of dunlop Q2's $287 delivered to my door last year as well for other bke...
    shipping from the states is $70 for a set, so work that out.
    Id rather have an extra $200 in my pocket and buy something else...

and dont have to quote that there not dot approved etc,,they are and no problems here.!!,..name a factory we have here that makes pirelli?? pfftt.its a fkn con