Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melbourne Motorcycle Performance Centre - MMPC (Site sponsor)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by ResmeN, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Had been after clipons for a while and was looking at various online sources to buy from. Then one of the site sponsor (MMPC) banners up the top caught my attention as they seemed to sell what I was after.

Clicked on it and before I knew I was in Hoppers Crossing at their shop trying on various handlebars and clipons with the help of the operator Joe. We tried on a few handlebars but I wasn't happy then had a look at a set of 41mm gilles tooling clipons and found the perfect ride position I was after. Got the box, stuck it in my jacket and rode back. While I was there also got Joe to install a set of lsl foot pegs on the spot for me too. Got him to install red pegs which after a while I didn't like so took it back while I was still there and got him to swap them over for black ones at no extra cost.

They seem to carry lot's of quality European manufactured goods. I'm sure I'll swing by there again in the future.

With the Australian dollar being so high and having purchased majority of my gear and mods on my bike from online sites it actually felt weird paying and getting something done locally and to tell the truth I liked it because I was supporting a local but more so because the price was right.

2. Dont you mean Hoppers Crossing?