Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melbourne Motorcycle Fairings is the way to go!

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by wezzatee, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Greeting fellow brothers and sisters! Had a little fall the other day and sent my Ninja to Melbourne Motorcycle Fairings to get it repaired. I have to say I have never found a better workshop than them. They do not pay me to say this or whatsoever, I can definitely vouch for how good they are (customer service + workmanship wise). I am sure most of you know about them anyway since their high-quality services have made them the reputable workshop they are today.

In all, this is just a post, for those out there still having doubts about MMF, to go for them. They are amazing hands down!
  2. Is Rod still running the shop? He's a decent bloke.
  3. That's the man! :) Great bunch of guys!
  4. Dealt with them before and I have to agree, esp Rob.
  5. Just saw this post.. Increasing speed to 88 miles.... BOOOOOOOM!!

I have used these guys to repair my CB400 , they came to my house, picked up the bike and arranged everything. Couldn't have given me better service unless of course their pickup van had a coffee machine in it. :p