Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melbourne lurker looking to join some groups!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by amg22, Mar 12, 2016.

1. #1 amg22, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2016
    Hi all!

I'm Khay-Han and I have been a long time lurker on this site. I have been riding for the past few years, mostly on my own but lately I've realized the value of riding socially!!

Am part of a group that does infrequent rides and was wondering if any of you know of or mind me tagging along to your rides? Would love to meet and chat with other riders over brekky / lunch / dinner etc.

I am in the Balwyn / Kew / Camberwell area for reference!

By the way I still consider myself fairly n00b.

oh and I think I may have posted something along the lines of this before but I can't find it! so apologies in advance and also, apologies if this is the wrong place to post this kind message!
  2. welcome aboard :)
  3. Welcome to NR amg22amg22 . Plenty of opportunities for rides so keep an eye out on the forums.
  4. Welcome to NR...

Social riding is much more fun..

Come on down to the Saturday practice one of these days... There are rides leaving from there at times as well.. And always has a Good mix of learners and non-learners.
  5. Thanks guys! I'll keep a lookout for the ride announcements and attend the Saturday practice soon!