Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melbourne Kwaka Grease Monkey

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by FALCON-LORD, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Just got my bike back after my first service.

I looked at the bill and almost fell over, thinking it was a bit steep. Like really steep… then I got on the bike, keeping my mouth shut at the time.

My first thoughts… Is this really my bike?
    The clutch was so light I almost thought the cable had snapped. The throttle was also lighter. Then I got some revs on and it was smooth… Really smooth. I loved my ZZR when I got it, but now it is just so much better.

I noticed on the way home that the horn was a bit dodgy, then next morning it was not dodgy, it was simply not working. I took the bike back, and they had a look. ”no it wasn’t us, we don’t even take off the front fairing” But he had a look, and fixed the problem (No cost)

So yeah the mechanic was a bit gruff, but the service was good, and the outcomes great. I will be taking my bike back to Cosway.