Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melbourne FS: CBR250R $1200ono

Discussion in 'Archived' started by lsr, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had this bike for sale on the forum a while back https://netrider.net.au/forums/showthread.php?t=115515

It's been a while since I first posted this for sale. I kept riding it then about a year ago I rode it to work, got a promotion and a company car and between the car and the bicycle forgot to ride the CBR home again.

So the bike say in an underground car park for 12 months without being started. Now I've quit the job and trailered the bike home, but the rego has expired and the bike won't start, probably fuel related. It backfired once of twice when I tried to start it but then I gave up because the battery started to go flat.

Only travelled 50km (50km, not 50000 km) since I wrote the ad above. Bike currently doesn't start and is covered in dust.

$1200 ono as is.
    No Rego (expired late Dec)
    Non running but someone knowledgeable would be able to clean out the carbs and have it running again in no time.

In Fitzroy North, Melbourne.
  2. Have you gotten the bike fixed yet?
  3. That's almost right for chucking on historic rego - $45 per year to go scratch it through the twisties almost once a week!
  4. You can get 90 day club rego, can go like 1 in 4 days
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.