Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melbourne eastern subs service

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Shadowrox, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Hi,

Wanting to know if anyone knows of a good service center with competitive pricing??
    I have a GSXR1000 that needs it's first major.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (y)

2. In South east burbs?

Can't recommend Steve Hunt at South East Motorcycles (ph9555 2020) enough! Excellent work every time I see him with my bike. Steve really does go above and beyond in his service and is extreemely thorough with all of his jobs no matter how busy. Very reasonable in his prices and he communicates wonderfully with his customers about anything that comes up or when the bike will be ready.

He is in Moorabin number 6 wren rd from memory. http://www.southeastmotorcycles.com.au/ <----His website.

(Disclaimer: Not assocciated with Steve or benefiting from recommending him. Just an extreemely satisfied customer of his.) :)
  3. +1 for steve, he does good work, and came to the top of warrigall rd to get my bike when it had no fairings.
  4. Jeffrey Motorcycles in FTG seem good, not sure about their workshop yet, but they're a Suzuki dealer.