Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melbourne CBD roadworthy

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Servicing' at netrider.net.au started by bsaac, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Hi all

I need to get a roadworthy done this week in the CBD and I've called up Peter Stevens and they are after $179 to do it

This seems a little much but admittedly I haven't had one done for awhile so I could just be out of touch the the current realities!

Is this amount reasonable and if not are there any other recommended places to get it done?

Cheers

2. re price, asked at Sixty Degrees a few weeks ago, they charge $150 for RWC

JH

3. i got one done at Everything Two Wheels 2 years ago for $90 from memory. They'd be more now i'm sure. They're in Fitzroy north and only takes about 15 mins to tram it into CBD.

4. I paid $132 for mine at Ace Motorcycles in Heidelberg, six months ago. They were the cheapest of a few places I called up at random.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Think Pete sends them to a guy on Johnston Street now, an exhaust joint (the name escapes me at the moment).

6. I went to ultra tune in essendon.... good guys, and charge car Rwc price for bike... which is normally more expensive...