Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melbourne Beaches

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Kraven, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Does anyone know any really good beaches in the within about 1hr of melbourne??,
    I haven't been to the beach in probably 5-6 years and i have the day off today and i have decided i will go to the beach :D , I just wan't somewhere clean and with easy access.

PS: Anyone is welcome to join me i will be leaving my place at about 1:00 and can meet up with people along the way, if i get no replies i'll just head down to stKilda or brighton beach :? . - PM me if you wanna go
  2. I usually head straight down springvale road to chelsea then a few k's further up towards seaford and just pull into any side street and you're on a fairly nice and clean beach.
  3. half moon bay in black rock
  4. Thanks for the relplies guys, milos' idea sounds pretty easy to get to so i might head down chealsea way.
  5. humm nice idea! whats the weather like today? I have to file my report though. humm.
  6. Make a nice ride of it and head down the peninsula. Nepean Highway then mornington road. A cruise up to Arthurs seat if you desire.
    Safety beach, Dromana and Rosebud Beach are nice clean beaches.