Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melbourne accessories installation?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Olski1, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Hi Guys,

First time poster and new to the on-road biker scene. I am wondering if anyone could recommend a place I can get mods installed on my bike in Melbournes East? More specifically, I want to get Denali D2 leds installed on my Mt-07. Although I am sure I will get more done down the line. I am not confident ripping my new bike apart myself.

I have just got my license (been riding bikes on and off since 6 years old) so expect to see me posting more. Great community on here.

2. Welcome Olski1, Most motorcycle shops can do this kind of work. Sixty Degrees in Notting Hill consistently gets good reviews from members here who use them.

A couple of other things, we like people to post an introductory thread in the Welcome Lounge. It is just a custom so when you feel like it post something up there about yourself and riding history etc, It will help your account upgrade to full member status sooner.

Then I would recommend Saturday morning practice in Elwood/St Kilda and Uncle Greg's Epic Group ride on Satirday afternoon. Practice is a good place to meet other members and have some fun.
  3. Thanks mate,

I will head over now to the intro section.