Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

( MELB ) Your so dead today if you

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by VTRBob, Aug 2, 2005.

1. If you post a ride for today !!

Myself and several others stuck inside looking out at those mountains, dont need to be reminded of the perfect conditions out there today !!

:LOL: :twisted: :LOL:
  2. Atta boy, Bob, if you gotta suffer, we all gotta suffer, right????? :LOL:
  3. Cough* Cough*

I think I'm starting to feel a little sick..might have to ring the boss...better go home to bed...

Grabs keys to bike..VVVRROOOM!!
  4. Actually,

This hardly registers as a 'ride' but I am taking a spin down Beach Rd at lunchtime (1pm ish, I am on flexitime). Anyone in the Moorabbin area is more than welcome to join in.

PM for details

:D :D :D
  5. Nah it's so much better being in the office with the artificial air and fluro lights than outside is a fresh breeze with the sun shining down on us. Besides, it was mildly fresh this morning and the sun hurt my widdle eyes. Yep being in an office is much better, so there, all you people out riding today (and not seeing these posts anyway...*sigh*).
  6. I love that sig, it's cool!
  7. And I have LEFT the Mtn just to come down and look at them thro' the window at work!!
    AND - when I was at home yesterday spent the day in the garden :? How silly am I :roll:
  8. im @ wrk,the wind is very cold
  9. Well, I'm at home but too sick to ride. On a day like this it sux. :(
  10. hope your not using up one of your sick days.... only take them when you feel good and it's a nice day :wink:
  11. How about we get a new forum section - for students and the unemployed? That way we wont make you all jealous.

Failing that, your all slacking off on netrider already. Why not just sneak out? go on the infamous "reading room" trip - take a magazine and then sneak out the window.
  12. tired that but the helmet got caught on the way out in the little window they put in toliets and was just left hanging there :LOL: :p
  13. thats why you leave your gear by the bike. if you are worried about it getting stolen, you could always send a friend out for a "smoko" with your gear, while you sneak out another way.
  14. No i have i better idea .... why dont you stay home and study like your spose too !!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  15. haha was just talking to my english teacher (who used to ride) and told her how tempted I was to go out and she told me to close the curtians and lock the doors and windows ... and stay off netrider!
  16. I kinda fancied a ride along Beach Rd but I start work at 1:30pm.

I just had a very enjoyable ride along the yarra blvd , into the city around the botanical gardens. Stopped to have a coke and headed home..

Now Ive had my fix for the day I can head of to work with a clear head knowing I didnt waist such a nice day without a ride.

Hope a few more of you can manage to get outside an enjoy the day..

17. Its all right Bob. I feel a lot better now. :p :p I just walked down the main street of Warby and kicked over all the bikes. Just because some so called friends emailed me and said they were riding up for lunch. How could they? On a day like today!
    That should learn them. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now I better go hide for a month or two :LOL:
  18. Attaboy farawayman, I love a person with the courage of his convictions. Let 'em suffer, we all say!
  19. i just got back from riding mordialic to brighton via beach road, very nice indeed :) next to no traffic as well.