Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Watching MotoGp and WSBK at a Pub on Sun Nights

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by FormerUser2, Jun 16, 2005.

1. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Hey good idea Marty -

I'll be a-watchin this thread.

3. watch this thread i will

the force is strong with this one

4. Sorry Marty

Great idea!

Cannot be of assistance but I will also be keeping an eye on this one.

Cheers
    Rach

5.  Top
  6. Can't help either but would be keen to attend

7. Skuffy, Bladewar & myself have been known to frequent Jokers on Ryrie in Geelong on the oddd Sunday night.

8. None of my locals will put the bikes on. There was one night there was no one watching the TV so I asked the bar man to put the bikes on and he did. 10 mins later 3 guys walked in and asked to put the football on (a repeat of a game from the day before). The bar man turned the channel over. When I complained to him he just kept saying but they want to watch the football. Its very hard to find a motorcycle frendly pub.

9. I'm interested, if we can find a pub that is!

10. Warrandyte Pub will put it on no worries.

11. Great Idea. I'd love to be able to go to any pub near CBD, east side that's showing the bikes on a Sunday

12. Waterside Hotel only subscribes to Fox Footy channel, they don't have the other sports channel. Had to wait last Sunday for Channel 10 broadcast to watch it.

13. I think the 4th Watch on King St has full cable... and a million tellies

14. And the Dutch Moto GP is on the pay per view channel which has the boxing and wrestling on it normally and some pubs may not carry it but this is a once off for this Saturday night only.