Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Two Wheel Torque - Tuesday's Channel 31 @ 7.00pm

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FormerUser3, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Just thought I would let people know that this show is on every Tuesday at 7.00pm, and replayed on Saturdays 11.30pm.

So it's on tonight.... :LOL: :LOL:

2. I love watching this show.
    I missed it tonight, coz I woz at Church. But there is always Saturday. :D
    I was in at filming last Monday before cup and they had the Z boys in.
    V 8)
  3. Tonight was the second time I have watched it, was all about the motocross thaey had at the expo and because I am into dirt bikes as well it was good.

It's a great show because it's not a real proffessional production and gets to the grass routes from what I have seen.
  4. If you are into dirt there is also MXTV on ch 31. I think it is on a little after TWT.
    There is another series of shows called the C-word. Which stands for cycles, cars, cundalini etc. Its also quite funny.
    And then there was another show that has moved on from Ch 31 Blokesworld. That was a pearler. :D :D :D
    They also used to get into the dirt scene.

5. You can say that again.

Someone needs to talk to the editor of that show.
    Far too many jump cuts, far too many silent moments, far too many scene overruns.