Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[MELB] Two-piece leather suit modification

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by The Mischief Makers, Mar 14, 2008.

1. I've been given an old Dainese two piece leather suit, that has been used for sidecar racing. Of course, it's covered in scars and has padding and knee sliders in not-so-usual places ( shoulder and ass ), which is actually awesome and makes me look tough. :LOL:
    Anyway, I'll keep all the padding in place, and won't change much on it as it is a really nice suit, but I need to replace the inside lining and fit some body armor in elbows and back.

I went to Mars leathers and got a quote, but they didn't look so keen on modifying existing gear. I head that Tiger Angel does that sort of stuff though. Has anybody got any Tiger Angel gear or has had any gear modified by them? Or does anybody know of any place that does that kind of things around Melbourne?

2. Walkalong in Camberwell?