Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Tue 6th "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Foxy, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Hi all, time for a tight arse Tuesday session....

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

Tuesday September 6th

Northland Shopping Centre
    50 Murray Rd

If anyone is interested, we can hook up at Crooners for a bite to eat before hand

Will be at Crooners from 6.30pm till 8pm sharp

43 Lygon Street, Brunswick

http://www.street-directory.com.au/...st&StreetName=lygon st&FrmStateID=1&StateID=1

Definite... Crooners & Movie

Foxy & Bella
    Trenshadow & Codebluechick
    Grrrl ?
    VTRBob ?

For those bitching about it being too far to travel...take a look out your window at the weather
  2. I am hanging out to see this movie but due to having to have the kiddlies in bed at a reasonable hour, won't be able to see a late session mid week :(
  3. Three words Deb....

Brandy and Milk :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. I think people are going to watch the movie on the date with Mitch this Friday :LOL:
  5. Done :)
  6. Yes I know :( . But theres a few floors with that. Most people don't rock up to regular coffee 'Till around 6.30pm,

then they'll have to leave as soon as they get there...

go for a ride....

grab a quick bite to eat/drink....

watch a movie 9pm......

go for a ride to St Kilda 11pm....

then home.

Personally I think it should be kept as a squirt around the Yarra ending at St Kilda for a couple of brews and some food. To much to cram in one night.
  7. Not to mention that it was lil who suggested the movie so she could take her brother. I don't think they let 10 year olds into pubs these days and a 9:10pm session may just be a bit late for the youngens ;)
  8. So come to this one instead.... Family restaurant, 8pm start, too easy :LOL: :LOL:
  9. Ok, count me in :)
  10. I'm a maybe. :)

:D :D
  11. Awrite awrite! Sheesh! It's bloody hard with flipper and foxy on your case, you got the fling convinced, count me in :)
  12. Maddy goes to bed at 8pm and I have already used my quota of babysitters for that week ;)
  13. Yeah why not :)

put me down for 1 pls
  14. Put me down as a maybe please, by the way Northland, its Village or Hoyts?
  15. Northland's too far away....move it to Camberwell :p

:D :D :D
  16. Just realized they will go to watch this movie on Friday night, so I will be out for the Tuesday. Unless weather pretty bad on Friday to stop me ride my bike out.
  17. but northland still has tight arse tuesdays sometimes!
    Im passing up this one; no $$
  18. mmm... might come along will decide after the weekend
  19. Quick, lemme know...it might change my decision to go or not. To be or not be seen with a kwaka rider?? That is the question. :p :LOL: :LOL: