Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Trivia Night

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Flipper, Oct 4, 2006.

1. The basket club, South Waverley Sonics, that Dave and I are involved in are having a Trivia Night and I need to sell at least 20 tickets :grin:

Date: Saturday 14th October
    Time: 7pm till about midnight
    Place: Southern Community Hall - Rupert Dve, Mulgrave
    Trivia Host: Tony Shaw from Collingwood Football Club
    BYO: Drinks, glasses and Nibbles
    Cost: $15 per person

Supper supplied

Any questions, please ask.

And whoever said they wanted to come along in the last thread before it was deleted, can you please let me know so that I can put a ticket aside for you.

I would prefer this wasn't placed in the calendar as it isn't a specific Netrider Event, hence it hasn't been submitted.
  2. We are also in need of any donations of merchandise or services for raffle prizes on the night.
  3. And here i was thinking you lot love a good trivia night.
    So far we have 6 from Netrider coming along but i still have a heap of tickets to sell.
    Here is the Flyer with all details
    But if you want to go in for the doorprize you must have a prepurchased ticket.
    And Tess, I have sussed out the single men and from what I have heard, there will be quite a few there ;) :p
  4. Me me me, I'm in :grin:
    Single tall men, I'll be :shock: :oops: all night.
    What to wear, what to wear?
  5. Thanx for that Tess, wear something comfy ;)
    Phanoongy also said he would come along and there were a couple of people at the Grand Final party that said they would come along but i have forgotten who they were :oops:
  6. I know i will be wearing my little black dress
  7. In that case, I might have to come along as well :)

Sorry Dave, it will be Tess that I'll be perving on :p
  8. So shall I put you down for 1 ticket or 2 Vic? :grin:
  9. Can you put me down for one tentative, will confirm tomorrow, unless of course you can convince Tess to come out on a date with me, in which case, you'll need to put me down for 2 tickets ;)
  10. I'm sure I can convince her to go on a "date" to the trivia night with you.
    Can't guarentee that she will be after a bed partner for the night tho ;) :p

11. ppfftt, whats the good of you then????????

I swear, ever since you hooked up with that rolla thing, you've proven to be quite useless.. :evil:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pretty kool outbust ey? ;)
  12. Ohhhh careful there Vic, outbursts like that may be rewarded by the blue button :p
  13. Oh honey, a date?
    As long as you're not acting jealous when I start flirting with other men
    Can't be greedy now :wink: :p

And Rolla, you sooo can't wear a little black dress!! If we turn up in the same outfit you'll be getting a slapping! :twisted:
  14. ruh roh, I don't have a jealous bone in my body, i'm the caring, sharing kinda guy ;)
  15. Fine then..... at least i won't have to shave my legs. :p :LOL:
  16. ohh look! a quiz.. and a show!! a lesbian show no less!! awesome, im so there!

in all seriousness.. id come along.. but quizzez arent my strong point.. but if you need a phone a friend put me down so i can laugh at you lol
  17. :shock: :shock: :shock: Are you implying what i think you are implying. :shock: :shock: :shock:
  18. yes dave, i think you are a lesbian! :D :D :D :D :D
  19. Anybody else wanna come out for a fun night?
    Vic, do you still want me to put aside that ticket for you?
  20. Yes Deb.

I should have no trouble getting there. Short of teh preverbian hitting the fan at work i'll be there, eyes rested, ready for Tess :)