Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Trivia Night - Friday 12th August

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Flipper, Aug 9, 2005.

1. This friday night a few of us are skipping coffee and going to a trivia night run by our local footy club, Northvale, in Mulgrave.
    Details are:
    Friday 12th August
    8pm - 12:30am (ish)
    $10 per person
    BYO drinks and nibbles
    If anyone else wants to join us to make up a table or 2, please let me know asap and i will know how many "netrider tables" to reserve :D

2. grrrr Flipper - I LOVE Triv nights, but alas, I'll be skiing again this weekend .......
  3. Would it be possible to arrange a trivia nite on the Net? That way all of us could join in. If we can play RPG's on line we should be able to do trivia games somehow????
  4. It's possible but not for this particular night seeing as it's being run in the local catholic school's hall ;) :D
  5. find an empty chatroom :)

1 person plays quizmaster

ist person with correct answer gets the point.

of course those on dial up will be at a disadvantage....perhaps different groups at different locations?
  6. MSN Messenger......link it up via that.

I wont be there, have other things on.

that kill brain cells as opposed the having to use them :LOL:
  7. Whaddya mean skipping coffee?? The night doesn't start until 8pm :p
  8. nope, don't want you all to know how smart i really am :LOL: :p
  9. Oh the pain and agony of trying being nice :shock:
  10. Great - an online trivia contest - more like a who can type google searches the fastest contest :LOL:
  11. Unfortunately, being the organiser of the night means I have to be there at about 6:30 to set tables and stuff up :roll:
    You are helping me with that aren't you Minna? ;) :D
  12. Chicken shit :LOL:
  13. Um, yes, that WOULD be a major drawback, wouldn't it?

*RC shuffles shamefaced away into the corner .....AGAIN*
  14. actually just didn't want to show you up deb, but i was just being nice about it :p no seriously i have enough trouble trying to remember how to spell my own name never mind trivia questions :(

yeah don't worry deb, minna was telling me at coffe last night how much she was looking forward to helping setup and get everything ready. So she will be there :wink:
  15. I'm only a weak female, we need nice strong men to help set up. Oh didn't you volunteer to help us females in distress, eh stewy? :twisted:
  16. Actully Stewy, it doesn't matter how smart you are, it's just an excuse for another piss up ;)
    Come along, I can reserve your bottom bunk back at HQ so you won't have to worry about getting home, will be a fun night :D
  17. Poor you. You must really hate your life.
  18. umm not sure atm, but pretty sure i am going out for dinner, so probably won't be able to make it :(
  19. I just got back from 9 days at Hotham and Falls, and got every weekend till Sept booked in already. It's a biatch i know, but someone's got to do it.....
  20. Check your PM box ;)