Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Melb - Titanic Restaurant in Williamstown (interest only)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Flipper, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Dave and I heading off for a friends 18th at the Titanic Restaurant in Williamstown on Saturday night and had a great night out.
    All the info can be found HERE
    We were wondering how many people would be interested in going along to this dinner and floor show for a Netrider Dinner.
    There are 2 options:
    1st Class - $79
    Steerage - $48. The party we went to was in Steerage.
    It won't be for a few weeks and for now I am just wanting people to show their interest and see if it's worth organising a night out.

2. Hey, this sounds great, date depeding, I'm interested...

Would be quite an experience on the Captains table too :)
  3. Dunno about the Captains table, I think it's about $200. And anyway, who amongst us fits that class? I thought we would fit right in in Steerage ;) :LOL:
  4. Day/date dependant I'm in
  5. Vic only dates dependants...

*cough* ;)

Sounds interesting, I may well be in!
  6. Well I am thinking a Saturday night would be good
  7. ha flipper ill be in as long as i know about a week b4 so i can tell the boss ill be sick on that day
  8. Im interested. Need more info when available :)
  9. ditto
  10. sounds like the sort of event where you just have to throw yourself in the deep end. y'know, sink or swim. i'd love to come so long as there's some familiar faces and i don't find myself socially drowning. at least i can be sure that Netrider company is anything but wet. is leonardo coming? :oops: :cry:

carri leaves with the sound of the Beatles "octupus's garden" ringing in her ears

sorry, someone had to do it .... and it's been a long hard day ...
  11. Hey flipper,

I would be interested depending on the date. Sounds like a good night and I've heard plenty of good reports of the restaurant itself. I'd need a couple of weeks notice to organize the $$$ though. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Firestorm. :grin:
  12. Are you sure you couldn't have fitted any more bad puns in there :LOL: :p

Saturday night sounds ok to me, but yeah, a bit of notice so i can put all the women on hold that night :LOL:
  13. Providing I have nothing arranged on the date decided i'm in too... :grin:
  14. aahhh. puns. i could soak in them til my skin wrinkles, til i grow barnacles on my bum, til the water becomes cold and my body becomes an iceberg. i'll shout from the rooftops "i am the king of the pun universe", with my heart storming and my mind railing against the wind, til i eventually collapse in a pool of tears, drown my sorrows and pray for my enemies' demise in a watery hell. then the calm will set in, i'll anchor myself in the quiet harbour of meditation and finally still the tumultuous waters of my mind :wink:

:LOL: :LOL: bring 'em along. the more the merrier :wink:

15. he normally does as they are all in his head :LOL: :grin:

yeah depending on the date, you can mark us down as a interested.

cheers stewy
  16. Well it seems there are a few interested.
    I will check with the restaurant for dates and let you all know. The restaurant is quite small so we will have to book and pay in advance to stop any last minute cancellations. On saying that, I will book it with at least 2 weeks notice.
  17. Yes, on the right date, I'm interested.
    I'd like to book a berth close to the helipad.