Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Melb] Sunday 14th Ride. Western Region

Discussion in 'VIC' started by T2, Aug 11, 2005.

1. We are heading off from Maccas @ Hoppers Crossing cnr Heaths and Morris Roads.[weather forecast is fantastic!!!] ie bThis coming Sunday!!!
    Leaving 9.45 am going from Hoppers to Melton, Gisborne, back roads to Newstead via Daylesford and all those magnificent little towns in between.
    Castlemaine for lunch. Great venue with excellent food and cheap as....

Then up to Bendigo out to Eppalock via twisty curlies and sweepers, all then way back to Kyneton.
    Then home.
    "Bullshit artists, arm chair experts and would be if ya could bee's," please stay right where you are now, and leave us all alone, thanks!

But if anyone else would like a great day out, with other motorcyclists who genuinely enjoy each others company, you are more than welcome to join us, whether you are a beginer on a scooter, or on the big stuff and really know what you are doing, or somewhere in the middle.....
    Give me a call or see you there on the day!

2. .... that was sounding real good till I got to the bit about armchair experts!

Just kidding, it's a little far to go for a Sunay ride anyway, but have fun, keep it upright (but leaned over) and learn lots.

Report back, huh?
  3. Sounds like a fun ride... what is it, about 400km? Add say... 100km to get to Hoppers Crossing, 160km from Kyneton home...

Damn, not sure if my butt can take it on the 250. :) Seriously considering, but might be just a little bit far, especially if I party too hard Sat night. Have a good one, if I don't make it!
  4. Re: [Melb] Sunday 14th. Western Region

https://netrider.net.au/calendar/?action=add :wink:
  5. :shock: :shock: :shock: i thought we were heading east . Oh well , shows you how much i know :?
  6. jesus christ T@ you just narrowed down the available feild to about .0005 % of netrider .
  7. sounds good and I haven't seen much of what the west has to offer.
  8. T2,
    sounds a good plan mate,its good to c the bikes rideing in the west for a change.
  9. Might try and make it, see how I go. Good idea to have another western ride.
  10. Hello T2,

I will see you there at 9:45 am. This should include some very nice roads. :)

11. Had to choose the one day I'll be suffering with a hang over.......Bugger

Sounds like a good ride too :(
  12. Hey Foxy you already pre-plan to have a hangover huh. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't worry about it ..... a greasy pork chop for breakfast and you'll be as good as gold for the ride. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13. Are you serious about the beginers welcome comment?

Not excactly a beginer more a novice ;) I'm more concerned that I wouldn't be able to keep up as when there is a bit of wind it's hard for me to maintain a decent speed.
  14. Just realised its on a Sunday :D :D :D Hangover will be tomorrow morning.....Are you coming Orlando?
  15. If you're in.......... I'm in. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  16. :D :D :D Cool, you can be my wake up service....... I should hear you firing up your bike from my joint.
  17. It's a condition of these rides that every-one chip's in to buy me coffee's at macca's before we leave . White with 2 please.
  18. Be warned however about Midnight's legendary bladder capacity. Should we elaborate what his name was changed to on another forum :LOL: :LOL:
  19. Explosion? Burst? The Dammed? Vacuum? :LOL:
  20. Oh, I know, I know,

BLADDER MAN!!! :p